Large NaPPI Plantscreen™ Conveyor System (Modular System)
PLEASE SIGN IN TO SEE SYSTEM AVAILABILITY CALENDARS AND PLANNED ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
Plantscreen™ high-throughput automated plant phenotyping system for plants reaching a maximum size of 120 cm in height and 100 cm in width with throughput of 270 plants with single pot per tray set-up.
The phenotyping system is suitable for phenotyping of mono- and dicotyledonous plants i.e. wheat, soybean, corn, cotton, tomatoe, pepper, etc.
The PlantScreen™ System consists of:
- Transportation buffer system for plant cultivation and delivery to imaging and application stations (grow buffer)
- Adaptation tunnel upstream of the imaging stations
- Chlorophyll Fluorescence Imaging Station
- 3D RGB Imaging Station
- Two watering and weighing stations
- Modular plant carrier system suitable for various types of plants and pot volumes
- Sensors for measurement of ambient conditions including temperature, relative humidity, PAR irradiance and spectral quality of the light
- Integrated PlantScreen Client control module for designing experimental set-ups, defining imaging protocols, moving plants through the system, and for data processing.
- Integrated software package for system control, data acquisition, data analysis, database management for morphometric imaging and watering & weighing analysis.
The PlantScreen phenotyping unit has an integrated PlantScreen Client control module for designing experimental set-ups, defining imaging protocols, moving plants through the system, and for data processing. The equipment is designed for plant cultivation and growth, plant management, automated movement, monitoring of environment parameters and plant randomization in the growth buffer.
Sensors and cameras
-see below ADD-ONS for specifications -
- Light Sensor - Large NaPPI
- Light Spectrum Sensor - Large NaPPI
- Temperature & RH Sensor - Large NaPPI
- Side View Line Scan Camera - Large NaPPI
- Top View Camera - Large NaPPI
- Chlorophyll Fluorescence Camera - Large NaPPI