Small NaPPI Plantscreen™ Conveyor System (Compact System)
PLEASE SIGN IN TO SEE SYSTEM AVAILABILITY CALENDARS AND PLANNED ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS.
Plantscreen™ high-throughput automated plant phenotyping system for plants reaching a maximum size of 40cm in height.
The PlantScreen™ System consists of:
- Transportation conveyor system for plant cultivation and delivery to imaging station
- Adaptation chamber upstream of the imaging station
- Chlorophyll Fluorescence Imaging Station
- Top viewRGB Imaging Station
- Side view RGB Imaging Station–two views
- Top view Thermal Imaging Station
- Watering and Weighing Station
- Modular plant carrier system suitable for various types of plants and pot volumes
Integrated PlantScreen Scheduler Client control module for designing experimental set-ups, defining imaging protocols, moving plants through the system, and for data processing.
Integrated software package for system control, data acquisition, data analysis, database management for morphometric imaging and watering & weighing analysis.
The PlantScreen phenotyping unit has an integrated PlantScreen Scheduler Client control module for designing experimental set-ups, defining imaging protocols, moving plants through the system and for data processing. The equipment is designed for plant cultivation and growth, plant management, automated movement and automated scoring of plant phenotypes.
Sensors and cameras
-see below ADD-ONS for specifications -
- Temperature & RH Sensor - Small NaPPI
- Side View Camera RGB1 - Small NaPPI
- Top View Camera RGB2 - Small NaPPI
- Side View Camera RGB3 - Small NaPPI
- Chlorophyll Fluorescence Camera - Small NaPPI
- Thermal Camera - Small NaPPI